Plenty of videos on YouTube are showing you one way (a \”shortcut\”) to add titles, transitions and effects, but that, unfortunately, won\’t work for everyone. Here\’s a more universal way to add these files/plug-ins you purchase from 3rd parties.
► Most Essential Software I use to run my business:
These are the exact tools I use to run my freelance marketing business at Feisworld LLC
* SquareSpace: Squarespace.syuh.net/ePvzj Web Design and Development
* Acuity Scheduling: https://acuityscheduling.com/?kw=YToxNTcwNDA4Mw%3D%3D The best way to schedule your meetings with anyone.
* TubeBuddy: https://www.tubebuddy.com/feisworld is a brilliant software I wish I knew sooner, also YouTube certified
* FreshBooks: https://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=593723&u=1631247&m=52946 for time tracking and invoicing
* Google Drive (G-Suite) https://refergsuite.app.goo.gl/h5a2 and DropBox for file management
* Thinkific: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1289777&u=1631247&m=61624&urllink=&afftrack= (what we use to create and host the Reaching Billions Course for Ximalaya) OR
Hey it’s Fei, I’m so glad you found me!
I created Feisworld Podcast in 2014 to help independent creators live their creative and financial freedom. We have over 200 episodes and listeners from 50+ countries. Yeah!
Connect with me on social
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
You’ll also receive a FREE guide on “How I made a living & built a business with my podcast”