Introducing the 2017 Freelancer's Starter Kit on Feisworld Podcast!
Dear Feisworld Listeners,
Welcome to our new Mini Series called the 2017 Freelancer's Starter Kit!
When I introduce myself as a podcaster to new friends on and off of the show, the most frequently asked questions is, "Are you a full time podcaster?"
The answer is: No.
I am a freelancer. Specifically, I work as a digital marketer and project manager when I'm not recording for Feisworld. And I love what I do.
This mini series is an attempt to build upon #freelanceLIVE, a 10-day series I recorded on Facebook in 2016, which has over 10,000 views.
To respect everyone's time, we will limit each episode to be between 5-10 minutes.
We will cover popular topics related to freelancing from "Getting Started" to "Being in the Trenches":
- Freelancers vs. Entrepreneurs
- How to Get Started When You Have No Idea
- Questions You Need to Ask Yourself (before freelancing)
- Myth and Truth
- Health Insurance for Freelancers
- How to Get Clients (approach and close a client)
- Rapid-fire Questions from Listeners
- Spotting Good vs. Bad Clients
- Best Tools, Resources for Freelancers (contracts, invoicing, time tracking)
- Getting Stuff Done! (GSD)
All the resources mentioned in this series including people, links, workbooks can be found right here on feisworld.com/freelance.