It's personal. I treasure my relationship with YOU.
I choose my clients carefully. A successful project is a result of a trusted relationship and the right skill sets.
From the first engagement, which usually takes place at a coffee shop or via Skype, I listen to your stories, dreams and aspirations for your project whole heartily, without judgement.
Before I offer any opinions or services, it is important that I begin to see what you see.
Strategy alone doesn't work. You need a plan.
I'm not sure about you, but I'm tired of talking about strategies.
Everyone wants to take credit, nobody wants to do the work. I love doing the work and can teach you how to do the same.
Work with me to prepare a Marketing Calendar & Project Plan that will guide you and your team.
Whether you are a solopreneur, or a small business owner, you probably have a long list of marketing to-dos you are dying to get to. Am I right?
Here's a list of things that come to mind, but our service
- Website and marketing strategies (see client showcase)
- Recorded strategy session (Skype or Zoom)
- Prioritized next steps
- User experience (UX) tune-up
- Content tune-up
- Imagery selection (for your brand and website) - I start with cc0 / free images first, always.
- WordPress / SquareSpace template recommendation
- Promote Your Work (service, website, podcast, blog)
- Facebook ads
- Facebook pixels and Business Page setup, design and copy
- Email Marketing
- List setup, templates, emails content creation, analytics
- Facebook ads
- EventBrite page creation, design and content writing, pricing, integration with your website and social media channels to promote sales
- Ideas for your eBook and launch strategy
- One and one session, strategy for landing / lead pages, Facebook ads, target audience, overall budget estimation