Guest Post Guideline
Want to write an article for Feisworld.com? Check out our guidelines
Feisworld is a tech blog for creators (YouTubers, podcasters, bloggers) and small business owners. We are accepting guest posts focused on technology that enables the creator economy, including but not limited to YouTube strategy, social media, video marketing, AI solutions, virtual event, and live streaming platforms. Just reach out via email with the subject line “guest post submission”.
What Will You Get From Us?
- Up to two quality backlinks to your site (do-follow links)
- Author’s Bio
- Your post will be unique, and permanently archived
- Share your post on our socials (Facebook and Twitter)
- Feature your article in our weekly newsletter (optional) with over 2,500 subscribers and over 50% open rate
Guest Post Requirements
- Article must be related to the topics we cover
- English language
- 500-2000 words
- Original and unique content (no reposts or repurposed articles)
- Focus on value for the readers, not self promotion
- Minimum 2 royalty-free pictures (up to 10)
Guest Post Payment
Guest post fee is $300 USD for independent creators, and $750 USD for companies and agencies, due upon the acceptance of your article.
We reserve the right to edit and add relevant content to the article.
The Simple Steps from Pitch to Launch
Submit your pitch
Send us your ideas or topics you would like to cover. Content must be relevant to our site.
Send us your article
Once your pitch is approved, you will submit payment and your complete article for review. We will check the editorial and adjust it to our site.
Review and Publish
Once the article is ready, we agree on a publish date and send you a draft for review. We include links to your site.
Live and Share
Once the article is live, we share it on our social media (Facebook, Twitter) including tags and hashtags of your choice.
Interested in sponsored videos and posts?
We have worked with over a dozen world-class brands to create
highly engaging videos and articles reviewing their products and brands.