Also, here’s what you can do to contribute to our listeners and make the most of their time!
The purpose of our show is to help independent creators live their creative and financial freedom.
Feisworld Listeners is made of roughly 50% women and 50% men. There’s a big span in age group between 23 – 59 (this is what we know from Spotify, as other platforms often don’t provide much audience information to podcasters, sadly)
Who are these listeners?
- Independent creators and creative entrepreneurs
- Podcasters, freelancers, some filmmakers and other content creators
- Immigrants, women, minorities who are always going through transitions
We are spontaneous with our questions and we generally divide them into two categories.
1. General Questions
2. Questions related to the category or categories you will be featured for. Each guest is typically featured in a primary category and a secondary (optional) category. (Click here to see the categories and how they are defined)
Please do not feel overwhelmed by the amount of questions. Since the recording only takes 30-45 mins, we will cover about 8-10 main questions, with follow-ups to your stories..
3. Most importantly, we need to make the first 15 mins count! Interest may decline as we pass the 15-min mark. Hence it’s important to energize and engage with the listeners early on. Don’t hold anything back. 🙂
General Questions Samples
- What are you currently working on / passionate about?
- As a content creator/creative entrepreneur/freelancer, what do you find most exciting and challenging about your career?
- How do you work as a creator today? What are your daily routines?
- What do you do when you get ‘stuck’ from a creative and financial perspective?
Money and Finance (Optional but recommended)
- How did you start to make money (your current gig, if possible)?
- What’s your business model? What are your revenue streams?
- If application, how did you manage financial stress/downturn/debt?
- How do you scale your business? (This may include but not limited to subscriptions, online courses, affiliate marketing for those in the creative domain)
- How did you begin your journey as a _______?
- Where did you grow up? (If you come from an immigrant family, we’d really love for you to share that story if you are open to it)
- What is one of the origin stories that defined who you are today?
Misconceptions and Clarifications
- What are some of the misconceptions associated with who you are / what you do?
- Other misconceptions/clarifications you’d like to add about your role, industry, common beliefs
Life/Creative Advice and Belief System
- How do you live your creative and financial freedom?
- What’s your definition of a good and fulfilling life? (We understand there’s no universal answer or truth to this question)
- What is your superpower?
- What comes easy to you (compared to your friends and peers)?
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
- Whose kindness (or teaching, or wisdom) had a significant impact on your life?
- What’s your advice to others who are pursuing a similar path?
Rapid Fires Questions Samples (Optional, if time permits)
– Do you meditate? What’s your form of meditation?
– What’s a book you are currently reading? And why?
– What have you learned, improved on recently?
– If you could pack one bag to travel for a week, what would you take with you?