Best Small Business Banking and Taxes for Self-Employed With found.app (2023)
In this video, I show you how to manage business banking and taxes for self-employed with FOUND.app
Personal financial hygiene is one of the most important things to keep in mind for content creators. Before I share another Zoom, Livestream video, it is crucial to dive into this very topic as the tax season is fast approaching. If you feel overwhelmed by your own financial situation in the past, it’s really important to get ahead of it. Found.app is a wonderful tool for beginners but also seasoned entrepreneurs.
Instead of learning about how taxes work right before tax return is due, it is much better to stay informed and stay organized throughout the year. Found makes it incredibly easy. It drips the content and knowledge as they come up, and prompt you to learn more as you go about your day and based on your spending patterns.
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:15 The Found.app business card (credit and debit)
- 03:45 Walkthrough of the Found app
- 04:50 Found Dashboard
- 05:30 Found payment and expense categories
- 06:40 How to add income
- 07:30 How to set aside money for taxes within the Found app
- 08:40 How to view the current tax year and previous year in realtime
- 10:30 How to track receipts and categorize them for tax purposes
- 12:20 How to keep track of milage for your business vehicle
- 13:00 How to keep track of incomes
- 14:30 Who are well-suited, and not-well-suited for the Found app