It’s open enrollment period again for healthcare.gov (Nov 1 – Dec 15, 2020) Some states have extended timeline such as MA. Do NOT ignore this option especially if you are a creative entrepreneur, freelancer and gig workers. Your payment is calculated based on your estimated net income, and how that net income fits on the FPL (Federal Poverty Level). Even at 400% FPL, you can still quality for assistance.
IN THIS VIDEO, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Ways to get health insurance as a freelancer (without an employer)
- How to find out if you quality for Marketplace (ACA) Health Insurance
- Where to apply for Marketplace (ACA) Health Insurance
- How to apply for Marketplace (ACA) Health Insurance outside of the normal enrollment period
- How to reduce your health insurance premium