Microsoft Envision (The Tour) event (discover how AI can help you solve challenges and create new business opportunities) is happening in New York City on September 13, 2023.
I believe this is a great opportunity to learn from industry thought leaders, gain insights into AI-powered solutions and explore AI transformation.
What to Expect from Microsoft Envision
From Microsoft: “Discuss the top questions executive leaders ask, such as: Will AI change the way we work and provide value to our organization? Begin with the data below pointing to urgent issues executive leaders must know now to adopt AI solutions quickly and responsibly. To read the full report, download 2023 Work Trend Index: Annual Report, published May 9, 2023.”
Key Stats You Should Know
- 64% of leaders worry about lack of innovation as employees struggle with finding time and energy to get their work done.
- 82% of organizational leaders anticipate their employees will need new skills to be prepared for the growth of AI.
- 2X the number of business leaders say AI will provide value by boosting organizational productivity instead of cutting headcount.
- 70% of employees said they would delegate as much work as possible to AI to lessen their workloads.
At Microsoft Envision | The Tour you will dive into the data and solutions while connecting with leaders and AI industry experts to start building the future faster.
Session details are live on Microsoft’s website. The full session catalog is now available. There will be ample time to connect with other executives and industry experts in our curated networking opportunities. You can register for the event here, it’s free.
You might also like…
- 5 Mistakes that AI Companies Make with Their Content Marketing Strategy (And How to Fix Them)
- Prepare Your Content For Organic Search Optimization. It Will Be The FUTURE of SEO (2023)
- Best AI Content Repurposing Tool For Video And Audio: Our 4 Favorites (2023)