Have you seen others “go live” or livestream from all sorts of social media channels lately? You may be thinking – “hey that’s pretty cool”, but maybe “I’ll never go live, what’s the point?”
Turns out, going live is a great way to not only share a business idea, but it’s also a great way to share your personal learnings, and even find your authentic voice as part of the process. Now that’s exciting, isn’t it?!
Welcome to the digital age, you don’t have to WAIT for to chosen or called out to speak up anyway.
Try Restream for free.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:23 – Reflections and ideas
- 01:55 – Home office
- 02:42 – Cooking
- 03:25 – Show off your pets
- 04:08 – Get ready with me
- 05:06 – Unboxing videos
- 06:03 – What’s in my bag? (Info card to what I travel with a podcaster)
- 07:04 – Book, movie, TV reviews
- 08:35 – Morning and Evening Routines
It’s easier to go live when you are stationary, i.e. sitting in front of a computer, but going live on mobile phones is also possible while moving around. To start, try:
- YouTube (minimum of 1000 subscribers required)