Long story short / TLDR: while most virtual meetings and webinars are still running on Zoom, Zoom isn’t necessarily the best platform to repurpose existing content. Instead of archiving valuable content after live events, we highly recommend that you repurpose that content as much as possible to reach new audience, generate more leads and opportunities for your business.
1. Zoom Webinar On-demand
Before we go any further, Zoom webinar is one of the most popular webinar platforms on the market, and it offers an on-demand feature. Specifically, you have the ability to run a live webinar and make it available on-demand immediately after the event. To do this, you’ll need to enable registration, recording to cloud, the on-demand feature, and your audience will be able to watch the webinar for as long as it’s available.
- Ease of use
- Viewers’ familiarity with Zoom products is always a plus
- Basic analytics for registrations, attendee reports that are often sufficient for most webinar hosts
- Ability to approve/disapprove registrants for the replay if needed
- The features are more basic – there’s not much engagement features for replay.
- User experience is less intuitive than some of the other apps designed for on-demand content
- The price tag for Zoom Webinar, Zoom Rooms can be expensive for small companies and individual creators
Pricing: Starts at $690 per year
If you’re looking for a comprehensive webinar platform that can do it all, eWebinar is a great option. It has all the features you could want, plus it’s very reasonably priced. You can host an unlimited number of live or automated webinars, and attendees are not limited. Plus, eWebinar integrates with all the major email marketing platforms, so you can easily promote your events.
- Unlimited Live/Automated Webinars
- Unlimited Attendees
- Integrates with Email Marketing Platforms
- Reasonable learning curve with intuitive user interface
- By design, eWebinar offer on-demand content, and not live content. If you are looking for both, then you’ll need a separate app such as Zoom or Google Meet to conduct and record the live session
Pricing: Starts at $49 per month
Demio is one of the newer webinar platforms on the scene, but it’s quickly become a favorite among businesses of all sizes. That’s because Demio is packed with features yet still easy to use and affordable.
The platform supports concurrent attendees up to 1,000 people at no additional cost, so you can host your webinars in real time without any hassles. Plus, it integrates with Google Calendar, Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Outlook for easy scheduling and tracking.
See Demio as a good alternative compared to Zoom Webinar On Demand: Limitations and Alternatives
- Very easy to use interface and takes no time to set up (I was up and running within 15 mins)
- Up to two hours of recording time per event
- Custom branding options
- Great price for what it offers
- The 1000 person limit could be a deal breaker for bigger events and summits (as of 2022, there is no way to get around that, and there’s no higher tier you can pay for to allow more attendees to join in concurrently). Instead, people outside of the 1,000 threshold will have to wait in a waiting room until someone drops out to free up the space — eWebinar is a better alternative for on-demand sessions with over 1,000 people.
Pricing: Starts at $34 per month
As you can see, there are a lot of great options when it comes to choosing a webinar platform. It depends on your needs as to which one will best fit you. If you need a basic platform that is easy to use and doesn’t cost much, Zoom might be the way to go.
If you need more features and are willing to pay a bit more, then platforms like eWebinar might be better suited for you. Whichever platform you choose, do your research and pick the one that will work best for you and your business.