Top 4 Best Logitech Webcams & Conference Systems for Serious Large Meetings (2022)
Long story short (TLDR): after writing and recording many tutorials about large virtual and hybrid meetings, my audience has spoken up about the need for higher-end, better-quality webcams, and conference systems. In this blog post, we’ll review the top Logitech products that will work wonders for your large meetings.
When planning a large conference, you need to consider the best and most reliable webcams.
Not only does it need to have high quality video, but also good (dare I say smart) audio quality.
What do I mean by “smart audio”? People often speak at different volumes, sitting too far or too close from the microphone. It can cost a lot of issues for the receiving end.
All things considered, it can be challenging to choose a webcam that is ideal for large meetings.
You can find different types of webcams, depending on the use of your conference. Some webcams can be used in regular rooms, while some can be used to monitor outdoor events. You must take into account the size of your conference room and your particular use case when selecting the best webcams for large conferences.
In addition to choosing a good quality webcam, you can also choose the right webcam placement. Here, our extensive research and feedback from real users should help you make your work easier.
What Are the Best Logitech Webcams in 2022?
1. Logitech Meetup HD Video and Audio Conferencing System for Small Meeting Rooms ($760+)
- Logitech’s premier conference cam specifically designed for business grade video meetings in huddle rooms and small conference rooms
- Super wide 120 degree field of view enables everyone in the room to be seen, even people sitting close to the camera or at the edges of the room; Sensitivity: 27 db
- Built in audio system features 3 microphones and a custom tuned speaker specifically optimized for ultra clear conversations in huddle rooms
- Supports the highest HD video quality for your network bandwidth and apps now and in the future with multiple video resolutions, including ultra 4k, 1080p and 720p
- Doubles as a speakerphone with an easy wireless connection to Bluetooth mobile devices; Microphone frequency response: 90hz to 16khz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
- Missing HDMI output
- Best with USB 3.0 for video clarity when using the zoom feature
- Some people have reported the lack in video quality and tracking. Please note that video quality in 4k, ultra 4k are dependent on the network bandwidth.
2. Logitech Rally Camera ($1289+)
- With premium industrial design and an Ultra-HD imaging system, Rally Camera tops the lineup of standalone video cameras from Logitech®.
- Comes with advanced optics and breakthrough technologies, Rally Camera delivers premium performance in professional meeting spaces of all shapes and sizes.
- With whisper-quiet mechanical Pan/Tilt/Zoom, razor-sharp 15X HD zoom, expansive 90° diagonal field of view, and powerful 4K sensor, Rally Camera captures every person in the room with truly phenomenal video quality.
- It’s a good camera but pricey. This may change or shift your expectations. In general, we’ve seen most purchases through corporates and not individual creators.
3. Logitech Rally Plus Video Conference Equipment ($2599)
Before we go any further, it’s important to explain the different Rally products from Logitech
- Rally Bar Mini is an all-in-one video bar for small rooms
- Rally Bar is an all-in-one video bar for midsize rooms
- Rally Plus is a Modular video conferencing system for large rooms (is also what we are focusing on in this review below)
- Studio-quality video – With its Ultra-HD imaging system and RightLight™ technology, Rally Plus delivers sharp video and outstanding colors. It also optimizes light balance to emphasize faces and render natural-looking skin tones, even in dim or backlit conditions.
- Advanced modular audio – provides crystal-clear audio is for world-class video conferencing, and Rally Plus excels in delivering sound that’s natural, crisp and highly intelligible
- Sleek industrial design – With premium pricing, this system features premium industrial design suitable for any professional setting. In short, the system looks the part for a premium product.
- Enhanced user experience – Logitech RightSense technologies help everyone look and sound their best, making video conferences easy, automatic and more natural.
- Smart cabling and content sharing – With a Display Hub and Table Hub to keep cables neat and organized, Rally components and the meeting room computer remain securely out of sight.
- HDMI input on the Table Hub – helps eliminate the extra cost of cable extenders and makes wired content sharing easy.
- Automatic control – Logitech RightSight™ camera control automatically moves and adjusts the lens to comfortably frame meeting participants in rooms of all shapes and sizes.
- RightLight with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) – By prioritizing faces and human figures over objects and surfaces, the technology produces a balanced image that renders participants in flattering light with reduced glare and softer shadows, even in dim or backlit conditions.
- Adaptive pan, tilt and zoom – this means that the camera automatically moves faster when zooming out for quick framing and slower when zooming in for more control
4. Logitech Rally Bar – All-In-One Video Bar for Medium to Large Conferences ($3999)
- Dual-camera system: With a dual-camera system and RightSight 2 auto-framing technology, Rally Bar welcomes remote participants to the conversation. Choose Speaker View to highlight the active speaker, Group View to capture everyone in the room, or combine the two for an immersive and engaging experience.
- AI Viewfinder delivers fluid, cinematic video in medium and large rooms.
- Advanced audio engineering delivers powerful, room-filling sound and makes sure every voice is clearly heard.
- AI Sound Optimization – auto-level loud and soft voices – while suppressing unwanted noise – with AI-based RightSound technology that improves over time.
- Long range conversation – Easily accommodate larger spaces with Rally Mic Pods. Out of the box, Rally Bar has a pickup range up to 23 ft (7 m), which you can significantly extend by adding up to four Mic Pods.
- Simple to manage – Easily manage your Logitech video collaboration devices with Logitech Sync. Monitor room health, deploy updates, and modify settings all from a single cloud-based platform. And with Sync Insights, you can see how meeting spaces are utilized over time.