In this video, I break down 12 of the basic and advanced features and best practices every host should know.
Zoom Meeting Tips For Hosts
- Know your audience
- Not assume your attendees are experts (gallery vs. speaker view)
- Share screen
- iPhone/smartphone Airplay or cable
- Share Computer Sound
- Optimize Screen share for video clips
- Advanced features – share computer audio-only, multiple screens, and files from Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- How to draw on screen and save
- Recording to computer and iCloud
- The use of reaction and chats during the meeting
- Facebook and YouTube Live directly from Zoom
In separate videos, I’ll be sharing the use of breakout rooms and how to run a successful webinar using Zoom for artistic, musical, and fitness sessions.
Other Zoom posts you might enjoy reading
- How to master Zoom hybrid meetings
- 10 tips to ACE your Zoom interview.. and get the job!
- 18 Zoom Webinar Tips and Tricks Every Host and Moderator Should Know 
- 13 tips every HYBRID Zoom host and moderator should know