Zoom vs Google Meet: Which Is Better for You?
Which one should you choose for your virtual meetings: zoom or google meet?
In this video, I have both apps turned on so you can see the results in real-time – video quality, speed, features that enhance the way you look, as well as how to improve video quality by adjusting lights and setup in your room, etc.
Let me know what you think in the comments below, and why you choose to use either Zoom, or Google Meet, or both?
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:45 Google Meet vs Zoom Video Quality
- 03:50 Zoom video settings, touchup, lighting adjustment and enhancement
- 04:22 How to improve Google Meet video quality
- 05:45 How to improve lighting in Google Meet
- 07:00 Google Meet virtual background
- 08:30 Google Meet Captions and Whiteboard
- 09:20 Google Meet vs. Zoom installation (browser, native app vs mobile app)
- 09:50 Conclusion: Google Meet vs Zoom – which should you choose? Why you might want to learn the features for both
This video is sponsored by Restream.io
Looking for a solution to livestream your content? Check out Restream.
You will also love…
Livestream for podcasters