How to Connect Zoom In Eventbrite
Did you know that you can sell registrations to your Zoom Meetings and Webinars and automatically sync participants with the EventBrite integration?
Furthermore, you can monetize your Zoom Meetings and Webinars by selling tickets and accepting donations with the Eventbrite app.
In this video, I’ll show you step-by-step, how you can connect and integrate Zoom from within EventBrite.
How to Connect Zoom and Eventbrite (Step-By-Step)
The benefits of running Zoom Meetings and Webinars are many, here are some that come to mind:
- Sync attendee information with your Zoom account
- Use the EventBrite Page to create a custom experience for your attendees
- Customize when attendees can access links and assets
- Monetize your content
- Create multiple ticket types and offer different price points for a single event
- Collect donations
- Simplify the attendee experience
IMPORTANT: Easily set a limit for the number of registrants allowed
- Attendees automatically receive unique links to access your Zoom Meeting/Webinar
Automated emails are sent to attendees 2 days, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before your event
- Communicate with registrants before and after your events
Other posts you might enjoy reading
- 3 Best On-Demand Webinar Platforms Compared: Zoom Webinar On-Demand, eWebinar, Demio
- How to master Zoom hybrid meetings
- Forgot to turn on Zoom Captions? Here’s how to recreate burn in subtitles and captions in 1 EASY step