Tailor Brands is a comprehensive one-stop-shop for small business owners, making the process of creating and running a business simple, streamlined and easily manageable. Tailor Brands also provides guided tools such as LLC services, EIN, financial services, trademark, domain, website, logo creator, merch and more. You don’t need any business, legal or design experience to start, manage and grow their businesses with efficiency, ease, and confidence.
In this article, we are going to focus on Tailor Brands’ LLC formation process. And it literally take minutes to form your LLC in the United States, no matter which states you reside in.
Tailor Brands offers time and cost-efficient, easily customizable and scalable AI-powered logo design and branding solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Why you should form an LLC as a freelancer or small business?
Starting a limited liability company (LLC) has several benefits, including:
7 simple steps to start your LLC with Tailor Brands
You will need to follow these seven steps to start your LLC, and Tailor Brands will guide you through every step of the process.
- Step 1: Name your LLC
- Step 2: Select your state
- Step 3: File articles of the organization
- Step 4: Choose a registered agent
- Step 5: Create an operating agreement
- Step 6: Apply for EIN
- Step 7: Comply with tax requirements
State and Federal filing fees to start an LLC
The state and federal filing fees for forming an LLC can vary depending on the state where the LLC is being formed and other factors such as the type of LLC, the number of members, and the business purpose.
State Filing Fees: The state filing fees for forming an LLC typically range from $50 to $500, with some states charging higher fees for expedited processing. The fees can also vary depending on the state’s annual reporting and franchise tax requirements.
Federal Filing Fees: The federal government does not charge a fee for LLC formation. However, if the LLC elects to be taxed as an S Corporation, it will need to file Form 2553 with the IRS, which does not have a filing fee.
Service fees to start an LLC
1. Do it yourself: It’s your cheapest immediate option, but the complicated paperwork and filing procedures can be challenging to navigate. This is what we used when forming Feisworld LLC in 2016. In retrospect, using Tailor Brands would have saved us even more time.
2. Hire a lawyer: If you’ve got the budget, you can pay a lawyer to do it for you; fees range from $1,000 to $1,500. Frankly, this isn’t an option we recommend, unless you have a very complicated case of a business or partnership.
3. Use an LLC formation service: LLC formation services such as Tailor Brands provide the middle ground, specializing in forming LLCs.
What’s the cost of forming your LLC with Tailor Brands?
With Tailor Brands, it’s affordable and easy to get your LLC. It comes with all the services that are legally required for LLCs to have such as a Registered Agent, Annual Compliance, etc.
We recommend Tailor Brands’ Elite Plan ($199/year). This is their top-tier package is an all-in-one plan that includes everything you need to form an LLC, build a website, and establish a brand. With AI-powered business-building tools like graphic design for social media and an industry-leading logo maker, this package is ideal if you are ready to start and grow your business online.
You might also like
- Tailor Brands: How to Launch Your Business in Just a Few Clicks
- How To Maximize Tax Return In 2023: 9 Things You NEED To Know
- How to Maximize Tax Refund as a Self-Employed Creator (2023)