After releasing the video “How to teach dance and Zumba classes live with Zoom“, I received a number of great questions I’d like to address head-on using this video.
Pre-req (how to use Zoom live for dance instructors): https://youtu.be/mws5nzOt1Yg
Questions we’ll address in this Q&A video:
- How can I speak and teach dance at the same time?
- Can I use my mobile phone or tablets for the same Zoom computer audio setting?
- How do I mirror my video?
- Is my wifi sufficient for teaching dance on Zoom?
- Can I use my ZIN app?
- Should or can I use the Zoom virtual background for my dance class?
Tools and Resources:
- Zoom provides a great option with decent internet service (3 mbps upload minimum).
- Verizon Fios Gigabyte connection & get $100 gift card (enter code: LEFFE009VZ) https://www.verizon.com/home/mlp/refe…
- How to improve Zoom video and audio quality: https://youtu.be/7Mn3hXWAnR8
TOOLS to improve your Zoom and online lesson audio and video quality
- Mactrem professional camera tripod with ball-head: https://amzn.to/2WOIdRF
- AmazonBasic lightweight tripod (60-inch): https://amzn.to/2vNzhRk or (50-inch) https://amzn.to/3brh4s1
- Manfrotto travel tripod: https://amzn.to/2zJ3ejA
- Bendable tripod such as: https://amzn.to/39dt8LJ or https://amzn.to/33HtAAS
- Neewer two-pack standing light kit: https://amzn.to/2IT86HJ
- Neewer ring light kit: https://amzn.to/2QrtVSP
- BrightTech LED room light: https://amzn.to/2xfpDHr