If you are a course creator, Kajabi AI Creator Hub might change your workflow drastically and simplify your life forever. We have not only been running and selling online courses since 2014, but we educate and coach other creators on how to launch their own courses to grow their businesses by capitalizing on their content.
In that process, we’ve tried a myriad of platforms, including Podia, Thinkific, Skillshare, Coursera, etc. As a matter of fact, we have available courses on all of them. We have also launched courses for clients on Teachable, Mighty Networks, and Uscreen.
But building a course is not easy. You need to plan your content, structure it in a digestible way, present it nicely, create/record/produce/edit great footage, add supplementary material, and engage with your audience. It’s overwhelming.
Kajabi comes here to fix that. With the advent of AI tools, now they have added a new AI Creator Hub, that can help creators create online courses, marketing materials, and sales pages more quickly and easily. The AI Creator Hub is still in beta, but it has already received incredible reviews from users. I needed to try.
Kajabi AI Creator Hub Review (2023)
What is Kajabi AI Creator Hub?
The Kajabi AI Creator Hub is a suite of AI-powered tools designed to help creators create online courses, marketing materials, and sales pages in minutes.
Key AI Features
The AI Creator Hub includes a wide range of tools, including:
Pros and Cons
|Easy to use||Some tools are still under development|
|Effective||Not all tools are available in all languages|
|Affordable||Kajabi is pricier than its competitors (but it’s packed with advanced features)|
|Wide range of tools|
|Beta program offers early access to new features|
- Basic Plan: $149 per month or $119 per month when billed annually. This plan includes access to 3 products, 3 pipelines, 100 products, 100 funnels, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 100,000 contacts, 20,000 active customers, 3 websites, and 25 admin users.
- Growth Plan: $199 per month or $159 per month when billed annually. This plan includes everything in the Basic Plan, plus access to 6 one-on-one sessions with Kajabi experts, the ability to custom code and early access to new features.
- Pro Plan: $399 per month or $319 per month when billed annually. This plan includes everything in the Growth Plan, plus unlimited one-on-one sessions with Kajabi experts, the ability to add custom branding, and priority support.
Conclusion: Is Kajabi AI Creator Hub Good?
The Kajabi AI Creator Hub has the potential to be a real game changer for content creators such as YouTubers, podcasters, book authors, speakers, livestreamers, etc. It condenses plenty of AI-powered tools in a single dashboard, oriented to help you create the course both you and your audience want.
It’s key to nourish and celebrate these kinds of tools that simplify our daily workflow. We can relate to the struggles, we’ve been there. Kajabi’s platform is well-built. Yes, many of the parts of the AI toolkit are still under development and features are limited, yet they are still there. It’s convenient to have a single place to produce and polish copy, try course outlines, market it with email, and more.
Even though it might seem pricey, I believe it’s worth the money. I see Kajabi’s initiative as generation 0 of these platforms, and they have a head start. After all, AI tools such as ChatGPT, and Bard are also gen-0, and it’s much better to have it in a single place.
I’d recommend all creators to test it without risk using their 14-day free trial!
Until next time, keep rocking.
Other AI posts you might enjoy…
- Best AI Email Marketing Tools (MEGAPOST) 
- Best AI Tools for YouTube (MEGAPOST) 
- Best AI Voice Generators: Top 3 options (2023)