We have talked about our favorite social media scheduling app here at Feisworld Media: Sendible. In this article, we are going to talk about their brand new and long-waited feature for any social media manager – TikTok scheduling is finally here!
TikTok scheduling is, in our opinion, the only major missing feature at Sendible. With this new addition, we truly believe it completes one of the most ideal and advanced social media management platforms.
You can auto-post to both Business and Personal Profiles, select a thumbnail, and enable comments, stitches, and duets. And in other great news – they are continuing to support Twitter auto-posting and unlike some of their competitors, we won’t be passing along any additional costs to you.
How to schedule your first TikTok on Sendible
- Head to Profiles > Add profiles to connect your TikTok profile
- Once connected, Click Compose and select your TikTok profile
- Select the attach icon and upload your video
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the video thumbnail by selecting a frame on the timeline.
- Add a caption and choose whether you want to allow comments, duets, and stitches on your video
- Click schedule or send now to publish your TikTok!
TikTok’s integration has been Sendible’s most requested feature and it is sure to convert.
What you can share
With TikTok scheduling on Sendible, users are able to plan and schedule their TikTok video content in advance. This means they can save time and stay organized, all while maintaining a consistent presence on the platform.
Note: For this first release, TikTok will not be available for Client Connect, social feeds, and reporting. Read their support article for more on these limitations.
You might also like…
- Sendible: How to Manage 19 Social Media Accounts With a Team of 2
- The Ultimate Guide to Repurposing Content for YouTubers (2023)
- VERTICAL Interview Video Templates for Social Media (2023)